Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oops

I was patching sod today.  Wow, that's hard work.  I'm taking a break.  I had to cut the sod and needed a knife.  I knew that someone left a knife in the car center console.  I got that one and boy did it cut the sod really well!  I thought, "This sure is a sharp knife.  So glad I found it."
So... it got all muddy and gross.  During my break I brought it in and thought I should wash it off.  I washed it and dried it.  My mistake was not putting it away. 
Brian comes in, "What's this knife doing out?"
Me:  (looking innocent)
Brian:  "Did you use this knife to cut sod?"
Me:  (looking innocent)
Brian:  "You did! This is a $100 knife!  Didn't you notice?!"
Me:  "I did notice it worked really well." 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's why it costs $100