Saturday, May 05, 2012

I'm famous-ish

I have ridden the Goldilock's Bike Ride two years in a row.  So, imagine my surprise, when a neighbor told me that my friends and I are now ALL OVER their advertising!  I have in my hands a postcard with my face on it AND it's an embarrassing picture!  Of course!  To see a little of what I'm taking about, go to their facebook page.  I'm the "timeline" banner picture on top.  I'm second from the right.  https://www.facebook.com/GoldilocksRide

PS.  Why is my mouth open?  Why am I making such a goofy face?

4 comments:

Jeri Calder said...

Well, I'd say this definitely qualifies you as being famous! Can we have an autographed copy? (before you become TOO famous and snobby :-)

Belle of the Blues said...

Whatever, you look awesome, I don't know what you're talking about!

Anne said...

That is pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

"Oh Hey" That's super funny