|  |
| #14 |
Jack played football again this year and his team did well. They finished the regular season undefeated and lost in the first round of playoffs. Losing was a mixed blessing. Jack was really ready for the season to be over, but no one likes to lose.
We spent many hours on the field cheering Jack on. He practiced for 6-8 hours a week and his games were 1.5 hours and he had to be there 45 minutes early. And when I say "practice" I really mean run until he can't run anymore.
Last year Jack played offensive line and this year was switched to defensive tackle. He's a great player, but still a little small.
 |
| Before we left for the playoff game. |
Jack has mad skills with the eye black. It's cool to make your face look mean. Can you see Tristan photobombing behind the glass door? I was mad that he was ruining the picture. And then Hudson...
 |
| Hudson didn't want to be left out. |
1 comment:
Next year we really want to try and see him play....
Post a Comment