
This is one of Tristan's Lego Mindstorm creations. In the end it was a "shooterbot" that shot different color balls out. He builds and programs it. Sometimes it reacts to a certain color or movement.

This is the Blue and Gold dinner. Tristan is getting his Bobcat. I'm a blur.

He's mobile! He is SO CUTE right now. I wish I could bottle it up.





Seriously? Look at him!

He crawls under the table and gets stuck... several times a day.

He also loves the dogs and crawls over and pulls their hair. They just tolerate it.

Dog Whisperer and future Vet... but only if they get lunch breaks.

"Mom take my picture again with Cedar... and again..." I didn't post all of them.

The prize the war is being fought over.

In one corner... Cedar the Dog.... and in another corner....

Babyzilla!!!

If Hudson has the babydoll, Cedar sneaks over and quietly takes it out of his hands and takes it back to her bed. If Cedar has it, Hudson crawls over and takes it off the bed and crawls away as fast as he can... over and over.



Mmm... smoothies.
5 comments:
Holy guacomole he's cute!!
awwww!!!! I like the war over the baby doll. That is funny.
Do you even know how much that baby looks like you did at that age????? So darling.
Can't get over those huge blue eyes!!! I'm jealous.
Awww. I can't wait to get up there and hold him (if he'll let me). Soooooo cute!!
Post a Comment