Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Jack

Jack posing outside the library this past fall.

Jack angry that Tristan is ruining his carefully crafted photo-shoot.


One thing's for sure... Jack has personality.

Jack goes to afternoon kindergarten and his carpool picks him up at noon. At 11:50am, I said to Jack, "Run upstairs and brush your teeth. It's almost time to go." He goes upstairs with his friend and after 5 minutes he comes downstairs. I hear his friend say, "Your face stinks." Hmm...

Me: "Jack, why does Kalob say your face stinks?"

Jack: "Well, I put on a lot of cologne so that when people think my breath stinks, I can say, 'I didn't have time to brush, so I smell like cologne instead.'"

Me: "What have you been doing upstairs?!!! Go back upstairs this instant and do what I asked you to do in the first place!"

So, in the end, his teeth got clean and he smelled very manly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how he was super upset that Tristan was cramping his style!!