Sunday, January 31, 2010

RSV

Hudson tested positive for RSV when I took him to the doctor on Friday. He's doing OK. They don't treat the virus, they only treat the symptoms. On Friday his lungs were still clear. She told me to watch him closely and if it gets worse, take him to the hospital. He vomited several nights in a row, but not last night. He has a hard time at night. He coughs a lot and doesn't sleep very well. Last night was actually the best night in 4 nights. So, we'll see.
Tristan is now sick with a sore throat I suspect is strep. Jack has also acquired a nasty cough, although he doesn't act sick. The doctor said we could all get RSV, but it would only affect us like a cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. This is the part where a real winter kind of sucks. But I swear that a humidifier helps soooooooo much! It is a must own. Good luck. I hope that they all get better quickly!