Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Tandem Bike Race


Me: "Brian, I think we should ride a bike race together. Like LOTOJA." (LOTOJA is a 200 mile race from Logan, UT to Jackson, WY)

Brian: "Like we both ride it?"

Me: "No... together... on a tandem road bike."

Brian: *silence* then... "No way! No way would I torture myself that way. I can just see you not peddling."

Me: "OK, I'll go in front. That way you can see I'm peddling."

Brian: "The front person is in charge of STEERING! No way are you going in front."

Me: "So... we can do it if you're in front?"

Brian: "You would torture me by talking all 200 miles!"

Me: "I would not! Besides... the guys that rode it last year said you're not allowed to even use an ipod. They said it was super boring. It would BE AN ADVANTAGE to have me entertain you for 200 miles. huh??? sooo???"

Brian. "No."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super funny!