Baby and house update:
1. Hudson is already in trouble. He's grounded to his crib as soon as we bring him home. None of that, "Look at me. I'm a cute baby." is going to get him out of his punishment. He's in no hurry to get here. So we wait. We had him measured by ultrasound. They measured his head size, torso, femur and according to the computer model, he weighs 8lbs. 9ozs. Every day he stays in he gains 1 oz. Oh good.
2. WE GOT THE HOUSE! Finally! The many months long drama is almost at it's conclusion. Our loan went through and now all we have to do is sign the papers. They're trying to work it out so we can sign them down here, in CA, instead of going to Utah. It's going to cost a couple of hundred dollars, but so would making a trip to Utah and if you haven't noticed.... I'm very pregnant.
3. Moving: We are most likely moving on the 26th of June. This is subject to change, but it's MY plan for right now. Brian just nods his head and makes agreeing noises. (I think they're agreeing. Maybe not.)
I quit cub scouts. I got them through their badge for this month and then told them I was too miserable to do it anymore.
I know, I'm boring because I don't post any pictures anymore. What can I say? It's true. I am boring.
1 comment:
Congratulations on the house. I bet it feels good to have that drama over with, except for the part about closing. That could be tricky.
Post a Comment