Brian had a 10 day stretch off work. We had a lot of plans, but really only worked on the basement and took the kids motorcycling 1 day.
Hudson is at the age where, when he wants something, he just keeps repeating it...over...and...over...and...over until you want to rip your ears off. He LOVES motorcycling. He asks, probably daily, "Ride momo?...Ride momo?" times that by 500. I'm not joking. He wanted a soda the other day and started asking at home. We got in the car and 20 minutes later he was still repeating the same phrase. I'd already tried every technique to get him to stop. I find I just have to ignore it and turn up the radio.
This old abandoned bus is pretty cool. They all posed with the bus.
As you can see, this is in the middle of nowhere. It's west of Tooele on I-80 about 20 miles... out past the Morton Salt factory. Someone has built this really cool track for motorcycles. The kids just ride around and around, getting more daring with every lap. "Mom! Did you see that one? I jumped like 5 feet in the air!" (More like 1 1/2 feet, but who's counting?)
He posed himself. Soooo cool.
Not pictured: me, sitting on the reclining lawn chair, reading; Brian, trying to get Hudson to stop asking him to take him on the momo; and our two dogs who were running around until they were foaming at the mouth and had to sit under the trailer.
2 comments:
You have the right idea....
Hudson looks pretty tough with the motorcycle gear on, especially with the monkey business t-shirt.
Post a Comment