Friday, December 17, 2010

Tristan's Birthday Party

I'm almost a month late, but here are some pictures from Tristan's birthday party. We hired a company to host a LEGO car racing party. He made the invitations. This is the picture from the front of the invitation. Notice that it says, "Tristan".

As requested by Tristan, we had a Candy Buffet

Tristan doesn't like cake, so we had doughnuts.

The company brought a big double-wide track. The boys made cars and raced them for an hour. Too bad for Hudson, he was really not welcome at this party. He was trying to destroy everything. I had to pretty much hide upstairs the whole time. This was Tristan's biggest party. We had 11 kids including Jack and Jack's friend, Will.




He's so grown up now. 9 years old. I look at pictures from a year ago and he looks so much older. It's his face. It used to have a little baby chub and now... nothing. Braces... it's like he grew up overnight.

No comments: