We saw a Nissan Cube the other day. Tristan says, "Mom! Look at that car, it's weird looking." I look and say, "Yes, it's called the Nissan Cube." He thinks for a while and says, "Well, actually it should be called the Nissan Rectangular Prism, but I guess that's too long to put on a car."
Yesterday Tristan got his bands changed on his braces. They get to pick the color/s that are used. He chose black and orange. As we're leaving he says, "It's like my teeth just got out their Halloween decorations."
Jack hides and hoards things. For example, if we buy a box of fruit roll ups... a rare treat... he will put the box way in the back of the pantry, behind other boxes, so that no one can find it but him. This practice is common knowledge in the family. When we need something we always ask Jack. Coleman wanted a fruit roll-up for his lunch and asked Jack to raid his cache for him. Tristan then says, "Mom, do you think Jack's part squirrel?"
3 comments:
I love Tristan!!!
THAT is SUPER funny!!! I love Tristan.
Super funny!
Post a Comment