
A play Tristan's den performed called, "Space Men On Mars" or something like that.

We swept the pack meeting awards last night! We (by we I mean me and Tristan) have earned the Wolf badge, 47 electives- which translates to 4 arrowheads, and also 4 new belt loops (computers, fishing, archery and soccer). I was excited for Tristan to get these things we've been working on. I might have built it up too much though because on the way home he said, "Mom, people didn't cheer for me as much as you thought." Congrats to Owen who is also receiving his Wolf Badge at the same time (I think)!

In this ward, the scoutmaster makes a big deal for the Arrow of Light ceremony. This time he lit the Arrow of Light thing on fire and floated it in the water. He also made the boys climb up on this really high faux log on top of the slide/ waterfall in the pool. (not pictured)


No comments:
Post a Comment