We woke up to a non-working heater this morning. We suspect that it has something to do with the fact that the power was out for 4 hours on Saturday. Brian, who is very handy, said he can't fix it (we tried the obvious things) and now I'm waiting for the repair man to come. It's very chilly inside my house. It's 40 degrees and VERY FOGGY outside. I tried to take a picture of it... but... it just comes out white and it loses some of the effect. You can only see a few feet in front of your car when driving. scary.
It's a balmy 60 degrees inside my house. I'm wearing 2 shirts and a sweater. I was thinking of some good things about the house being so cold: 1. Hudson has a fever... maybe the cool air is helping?, 2. The Diet Coke I left on the counter for 2 hours was still cold when I finished it off. Ummm... that's about it.
1 comment:
Um, it's 80˚ inside my house. You could think: at least I'm not Amanda.
Post a Comment