Friday, October 24, 2008

Under the Weather

I have been sick for 7 days now! Ick! I am so over it. Brian and the boys have been extra helpful during this past week. I did have to laugh when the doctor offered to write me a note to get out of work. Ah... if there were such a thing for a mother. Every morning and evening Brian would kiss me and tell me he loved me and I would think, "really? I haven't showered or changed out of these sweats for 2 days. wow..."
Tristan made me a get well soon card and Jack did his best to comfort me. I was lying in bed and he came in and asked if I wanted company. I was honest and said no. He disappeared and returned with something for me to cuddle, a hard plastic Rock-um Sock-um robot, and a motorcycle poster with a woman in a skimpy bikini on it. He said, "I'll just put this poster next to you so this girl can be your friend and keep you company." Thanks Jack.

P.S. the poster has 2 sides. The non-bikini side just has a motorcycle on it. That's the side we put up in Jack's room.

No comments: