Wed. May 7th
Only two more days of boot camp. I have only missed one day and that was due to injury. I somehow hurt my left foot. I can't recall any trauma, so I'm assuming it's an overuse injury. I was on crutches as much as possible at home, but I continued to go to the boot camp. I went to the hospital and had them X-ray it and they said it's not broken. I also have patellar tendonitis. This is also an overuse injury. Too much, too soon. I hobble around like a 100 year old woman.
This Friday we run the mile again and also do our push-up test. I'll post the results to see if I've improved. I have a week off and then, I've signed up for 2 more months!
2 comments:
You are an animal! Two more months!
I love it! I'm excited for you that you are sticking with it!
Post a Comment