Martha Stewart... Eat your heart out!
So, as I put away the new batch of tomatoes I grew and canned, I got to thinking. So far this week I've canned tomatoes, set out the big pumpkin we grew for Halloween, stripped wallpaper off of two bathrooms and finished painting and decorating one of them, taught Webelos, done my Sunday School lesson and fit in my usual mom work and coding work. Ta Da! I was thinking that Martha Stewart has nothing on me. OK, so maybe she has a lot more money and a whole empire she controls. Empire shmempire.
The kids are outside playing in the rain. It rains so seldom here that it's a novelty. They're right now practicing walking around in the backyard with umbrellas.
"Look Mom... I'm not even getting wet!"
Amazing, those umbrella things.
One last note... Why is it that Jack always puts his flip-flops on the wrong feet? I thought flip-flops were sort of wrong feet proof. He has to get them practically sideways in order for him to get the little piece between his big toe and next toe. He'll walk around like that until I say, "Jack, you have your thongs on the wrong feet." Then, with a look of sudden surprise he looks down and says, "Oh." Then he changes them.
1 comment:
You do amaze me what you fit into a day. I have noticed about Jack's shoes. Tyler won't put his crocks on the right feet to save his life! I don't get it.
Post a Comment