Friday, May 23, 2014

What? Sometimes I can update my blog.

Tristan played AA comp soccer this year and loved his team!  He's staying with the same team next year.

Hudson played T-Ball. It was kinda painful, to be honest. This is a picture of him in the outfield. He seems really ready to catch the ball, right?

Oh, wait.. he's going out for a catch. He thinks that pouncing on the ball with your whole body is part of catching the ball.

Action shot.. at bat. Notice his eyes are closed!


Preschool graduation. Wow.. our last one. ever.

All smiles.

Until this. He's not super into it.

Oh but wait, he was asked to do a special presentation of Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see?

Ok... you know you want to take that face home.

All ready for kindergarten now.

Dance Festival today! His grade did, "Who Let the Frogs Out?" I'm not sure what he's doing here. Maybe getting in the zone for his dance.

He was gettin' down, but maybe his frog eyes are a little low? What? He doesn't need to see to have those sweet moves.

Jack dance festival. Money.


Tristan's last dance festival. He acts happy about that, you know, because he hates dancing, etc, but secretly I think he's sad.

The whole 6th grade. I know this picture stinks, but they don't exactly warn you ahead of time that it's going to be a photo opportunity.

2 comments:

Jeri Calder said...

HIp hip hooray!!! You updated your blog!!!! F.I.N.A.L.L.Y I might add.
We just love seeing pictures of the boys and all their activities. Sometimes the faces they make are priceless, aren't they? These are great memories and I'm so glad you recorded them!! How about you do this again some time, maybe a little more frequently than once every two years???

Belle of the Blues said...

Ha ha! Ditto what Jeri said! Allison, you crack me up with your funny comments and captions. Your kids are cute. Owen is excited about the prospect of being close enough to drive to hang out with Tristan. (Still no word, but we'll let you know.)