| In action. Fighting for the ball. |
I admit that Jr. Jazz basketball is fun to watch. Tristan says it's fun to play too. He's on a neighborhood team with all the same kids he plays baseball with, goes to school with and goes to scouts with. :) Their coach is so positive. I love it.
Coleman plays too, but his games are more and less serious at the same time. More serious in how hard they're playing and less serious in the fact they're silly. They all call each other and wear goofy things to the game... like short girls' running shorts and headbands. Speaking of silly... there was a boy on Tristan's team that wore a fake mustache to the last game. Classic.
1 comment:
So are they supposed to be silly? I'm glad that Tristan has found something that he really enjoys, besides computer stuff.
Post a Comment