
Just in case you thought it was warm and sunny at my house. I took all these pictures through the back window, from the warmth and safety of my house.
It was a perfect afternoon for some impromptu sledding with the neighbor boys. Please notice that the snow is WAY over the back fence.

Jack is in the red sweatshirt.

He's trying to sled on a tiny, plastic skateboard with no wheels.

This is Tristan in the blue vest.

The extra dog is the neighbor's dog who is not contained by their fence. We have the same problem, so I am sympathetic. Their fence is snowed over too.
3 comments:
Wow! I guess I just figured that your snow was melting or going away.... Not so much.
I don't know if I have ever seen so much snow in my life! Aren't you glad the kids don't mind the cold too much? I'll bet Hudson was thrilled to be inside with you.
Wow. That's a lot of snow. We're having a cold snap right now, and it's supposed to snow tomorrow and everyone is freaking out. Cold weather is annoying... mostly because of all the coats/shoes/mittens that I have to keep track of and hold. Usually when we leave the house, I tell the kids to get their flops on, and that's it. Having to make sure they always have clean socks is a hassle, which I'm sure you know nothing about.
Post a Comment