The baptism was really nice. I led the music and gave a talk and Jack sung the musical number. I asked Jack if he wanted to practice and he declined. He said he knew the song already. ok... Dad and Jeri came from California, Evelyn and her son Jeff came and my friends Denise and Jeff and their 4 kids drove over an hour from Tooele to come. This was quite a feat because it started at 8:30am. We had brunch at our house afterwords. Brian baptized and confirmed Tristan. I got all choked up... it was really special.
Sunday, December 06, 2009
Tristan's Baptism
The baptism was really nice. I led the music and gave a talk and Jack sung the musical number. I asked Jack if he wanted to practice and he declined. He said he knew the song already. ok... Dad and Jeri came from California, Evelyn and her son Jeff came and my friends Denise and Jeff and their 4 kids drove over an hour from Tooele to come. This was quite a feat because it started at 8:30am. We had brunch at our house afterwords. Brian baptized and confirmed Tristan. I got all choked up... it was really special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was so wonderful to see you and your family, Allison. Believe me, it was just as hard for us to leave as it was for Tristan and Jack to let us go! We miss you guys so much, but are so happy to see that you are doing great in your new home. We love you all!!
Jeri and Dad
I'm so sad I couldn't be there. I miss you all. I see the boys getting older and it makes me sad to miss so much of their growing up. I'm glad the baptism was nice. How proud I am of Brian to be able to do this. I'm also glad that Tristan is adjusting so well. Way to go!!!!
So proud and happy for all of you!
It seems like just yesterday...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JK1UiY0SfY
Post a Comment