House update:
We heard from our Realtor that the house is tied up in a bankruptcy. We kind of knew this before, but officially the house can't be sold for 45 more days when the bankruptcy trustee releases the house from the bankruptcy. At that time, the house will be a short sale and we can proceed with the sale. We already put in an offer. We won't know for at least 45 days if our offer is even accepted. We will have to wait for the bank at that point to accept or reject it. Our loan got approved, so at least that one hurdle down.
Pregnancy update:
The baby is good and I'm as big as a house. I'm getting the, "Are you due any day?" Ummm... no... 3 more months. Brian even said, "How big can that thing get?" (referring to my stomach)
Funny stories:
Tristan has this reading log I have to sign for school. I saw it by the computer and he had written, on the parent signature line, M O M in black magic marker in his little kid handwriting. I'm not sure it's going to fool the teacher.
2 comments:
I love it....
This is a little bit of an overshare.
Post a Comment