Friday, December 19, 2008



This was Jack's Christmas program. Forgive the filming. Partly I was laughing and we definitely need to invest in a better video camera. The other problem was I was holding it away from me to get as close as possible and my arms were getting tired. This was not the first song I filmed. Jack is especially proud of his saxophone playing.

Jack goes to the Evangelical Free Church preschool. The song just prior to this one was, "Wake up Baby Jesus! It's your birthday."

Oh wait.. Jack's in the front row with a green striped polo on.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Hey, I didn't know you were bloggers. My wife and I blog. Hers is family related (of course), mine is very sarcastic and satirical. stephenhadlock.blogspot.com is mine and hers is enjoyingthejourneytogether.blogspot.com if you want the family scoop, I know it couldn't have been a shorter title. I tell her that all the time!

Anonymous said...

This is too priceless. Are those inflatable instruments? Jack was really into the sax playing. Very cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love the sunglasses!