Jack and I bought a Styrofoam tombstone from Albertsons today. On the way home he was asking me to help him dig a hole to put it in the front yard. I said, "We'll have Daddy help us set the tombstone up." Jack's reply was, and I quote, "That freakin' old guy?"
A little later Brian was in the garage testing out a new hang gliding harness and was hanging from this contraption and all zipped into the harness. Jack comes running into the house screaming, "It's a miracle! It's a miracle! Tristan... Dad is finally trapped outside in the garage and can't ever come in the house again."
Ah.. Jack. This is the same kid that told me that you have to type your name into a computer in the bathroom at preschool, that they have monster truck races at school and also... they skydive there.
4 comments:
Wow, I wish I could go to Jack's school! It sounds high tech and dangerous.
Is the name typing a security measure to make sure no unauthorized children use that bathroom?
Jack is amazing!
I love your blog and the funny things you share that your boys say! Todd and I read them together and they made us laugh. Man, I already miss Primary!
Hey, congrats on the bun in the oven. Maybe a girl this time?
Take care! Vivian & Todd, too!
Post a Comment