Today's quotes from Jack
Jack upon waking: "Mom I have a spicy in my mouth and throat. The spicy is making it hurt to swallow."
(I'm assuming he has a sore throat.)
Jack after the trip to the grocery store where he got in trouble for yelling, running, punching and tackling Tristan in the check-out line: "The spicy in my throat is making me be naughty." (At least we know whom to blame now)
Jack to me while lying down in his bed that we made into a tent and we now have to refer to as Hawaii... as in... "do you want to go to Hawaii, Mom?" (Do I ever!): "Mom... feel my hair right here. My hair is sure making me hot." (I know... those buzz cuts can really be sweaty.)
3 comments:
Hmmmm...hot and spicy. Maybe Jack would have more fun on a trip to South America vs. Hawaii. I know you wouldn't discriminate!
Maybe "Spicy"should meet Archer's "Chico"
Gosh, he's four now and I hardly know the kid! We're really looking forward to seeing you guys in the fall. And your kitchen looks great.
Post a Comment