Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Aquarium of the Pacific

Coleman came for a visit and we went to the aquarium and walked around the Long Beach Harbor area. We also went on the 45 minute harbor boat tour. It was just ok. I wouldn't do it again.








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!

Caitlin said...

We had so much fun there when we visited a few months ago. It was expensive, but I think it is one of those places that kids of varying ages can have fun. Did you get to pet any rays?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Usandthings said...

I'm jealous. I really like aquariums and the only one we have around here has probably about 10 fish and a retired circus seal... which is a little entertaining, but how long can you watch him balance a ball on his nose?

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.