I wonder if Lillian is ever going to have karate-action moves...
"Get out my way! I doing kuh-wa-tee."
That just makes me smile
how many times must you change your background? hmm?
What a crack-up!
Allison...adorable boys. It was fun to see your cute family! Let's keep in touch! --Rachael
What cute boys you have! Mike sent me the link to Racheal Monson's blog and I have had so much fun looking through all the pictures and videos. Sarah Wright(Smith)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I wonder if Lillian is ever going to have karate-action moves...
"Get out my way! I doing kuh-wa-tee."
That just makes me smile
how many times must you change your background? hmm?
What a crack-up!
Allison...adorable boys. It was fun to see your cute family! Let's keep in touch! --Rachael
What cute boys you have! Mike sent me the link to Racheal Monson's blog and I have had so much fun looking through all the pictures and videos. Sarah Wright(Smith)
Post a Comment