Friday, February 16, 2007

We went to Disneyland yesterday with Amy and kids. Considering we were two adults with 5 kids, under 5, we did well. Lots of fun was had by everybody. Even baby Mia was good. Tristan got picked to be on stage for "Jedi Training". He loved it. He also loved riding a roller coaster for the first time. He rode all alone in the very front seat of the roller coaster. I couldn't ride with him because I was riding with Jack in the seat right behind him. Jack didn't seem to like the ride as much as Tristan, but joined in with the shouts of "Let's do it again!!!"










3 comments:

Caitlin said...

That looks so fun! I love Tristan's serious expression, you can tell this was no joke to him. I am also surprised he wasn't too scared of Darth Vader, he is big and intimidating! Looks like you guys had fun.

Anonymous said...

We had a ball! There was no crying, no fighting, no complaining! We can't wait to do it again!

Anne said...

you guys are so brave!