Saturday, October 21, 2006

I passed my test! So, most of you know already, that I passed my Certified Professional Coders exam. It's a little bit of a big deal. Some people take programs as long as two years in order to pass the test. I now am officially, Allison Plummer, CPC.

Anyway, because I've received so many requests, here is a picture of the final Halloween craft that Jack was helping me paint.

6 comments:

Anne said...

those are so cute! and congratulations on passing your test! what does this mean anyway?

Caitlin said...

Allison-you are a genius and you are crafty. Talk about the whole package!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again!!! I am so happy for you!!! Failure is not an option... =>

The Duke said...

Congratulations!!. What is a coder anyhow?

Allison said...

This means that I can go anywhere and get a job as a coder. Before, when I wasn't certified I had no proof that I knew what I was doing. Being a medical coder is not a lot of money, but it's better than entry level. They pay $22 an hour at St. Jude.

Usandthings said...

I dream of the day where I will qualify for something more than entry level.