Monday, September 11, 2006





We made a trip to the Mt. Baldy fishing ponds. Tristan loved it... except when it came to actually catching the fish. He wanted nothing to do with the fish. The best part was after we caught our first fish, it was flopping around in the bucket. Jeri was feeling sorry for the fish, dying a slow death and begged dad to kill it. So dad gets this rag, grabs the fish and whacks its head on a bench. The sound of it was gross. In all we cought 3 fish. I use the term "we" loosly because I actually caught all of the fish. Jeri provided moral support with the camera and Tristan was the net guy. Though, like I've mentioned, as soon as you actually need the net guy, he's dropped the net and run away. ha ha.

2 comments:

Usandthings said...

Can I have the recipe for the black bean brownies? High in fiber, low in fat.

Anonymous said...

Do you remember going there as kids?